Do you have a change you want to make in your personal or professional life (big or small), a project or idea that you are ready to create? Is it time to embrace your courage and confidence?
Do you believe that connecting with others can encourage you to take ownership, spark creative ideas and support you with the questions that arise with transforming your business, career and life?
Are you sick of thinking and talking about this change and ready to take action?
If so, I have an invitation for you...
Change is one of the few certainties in life.
Many of us want to change things in our lives or about ourselves, but that is not the main problem.
One of the main problems is we criticise and judge ourselves harshly for not making the change/s.
A few years ago, it dawned on me. I finally realised I had to change on the inside for the outside to change. It was a real lightbulb moment and I understood what Aldous Huxley meant when he said - “I wanted to change the world. But I have found that the only thing one can be sure of changing is oneself.”
I have been making changes ever since and now it is time to share the adventure of change with YOU!
Welcome to Embracing You...
Embracing You is an online learning community for women who are ready to take action and embrace their courage whilst making change in their life. They would like to be held accountable, educated, supported, inspired and celebrated as they break up with fear (and other draining habits) and take small and empowering steps towards creating changes in their personal or professional life over 90 days so they can live wholeheartedly.
What Will You Learn or Remember?
We will take the time so you can align to your mind, heart and soul.
The mind work is about becoming aware of attitudes, beliefs and stories you are telling yourself, the heart work looks at the practices of forgiveness, emotional intelligence and compassion and the soul work relates to living in alignment with your gifts and making a difference to others.
As part of Embracing You, you will be invited to -
- Identify a change you would like to make over 90 days.
- Determine and align with what matters most to you (yes it is different for each of us).
- Connect to your strengths and values.
- Establish sustainable habits and routines, so you can focus on your change.
- Grow your confidence and decision-making skills.
- Focus on your change and identify a range of strategies for creating greater flow and harmony.
- Discover any stumbling blocks, including becoming aware of your monkey mind.
- Increase your accountability levels.
- Be reminded to make small incremental improvements in your day, week and month!
- Celebrate your change.
How Does Embracing You work?
Embracing You is all about YOU and your relationship with yourself!. It is about you focusing on your change over 90-Days, so you can trust yourself more in a safe and supportive environment.
Throughout the 90 days, you will connect with your identified change for your personal or professional life, develop strategies and identify what is really preventing you from taking action towards achieving your potential and experiencing freedom in your life.
We start on April 7, 2018 and go through until June 23, 2018. A brief overview of the adventure we will go on and the dynamic stages we will go through as you make your change include -
3 Reasons to Join Embracing You -
There are a number of reasons to join us in Embracing You, including -
- Embracing You is interactive. You will join a community of people making changes in their personal or professional life. The community is a safe and supportive place that will honour and recognise where you are now, identify what you would like to change and continue to support and celebrate when you complete your change.
- Fear is stopping you from taking the next step in your personal or professional life. You cannot think your way out of fear, you have to find the courage and take action. In Embracing You we will be supporting you to take action each day and tap in to the power within.
- Embracing You is simple and grounded in research. In essence, Embracing You is simple, however sometimes the simple things are also the hardest. It is about unlearning as well as remembering and being yourself. Yes, it is also grounded in research, which is why it is 90 days!
When You Join Embracing You, You'll Benefit from -
- Personal Growth and Learning - as you participate and engage in Embracing You, you will discover additional confidence and evolve as a person. Meeting consistently with a group of like-minded women can bring a tremendous amount of personal and professional growth.
- Energy and Flow - there may be days (or weeks) in your profession or life when you do not have very much energy. However, when you are aligned with your own heart and soul and other people something happens and life starts to flow with ease and grace.
- Practice, Practice, Practice - the key to life is paying attention and being present. Yes, this can be challenging. On the surface, it can appear easier to bolt and run away (don't worry I have done that many, many times), however in the long run it doesn't work. This is why we are going to continually practice coming back to focus on yourself and your needs.
- Accountability - no longer will you feel like you are trying to do it all by yourself! In Embracing You you will be setting up, focusing on and developing systems to track your accountability. You will find yourself more inspired to take action when you have a support system cheering you on.
- Encouragement and Support - you will have encouragement from other Embracing You members. When was the last time someone gave you genuine support and celebrated your successes? In Embracing You we want to share your successes, no matter how big or small they may seem!
What's Included in the Embracing You Price?
For the Turning Point, you will receive -
- 1 x 60-Minute Coaching Session with Jane.,
- Worksheets and Activities - each broken down in to simple, actionable steps.,
- 12 x 60-Minute Live Webinars.,
- 12 x Workbooks assigned to each weekly theme.,
- Access to the Online Learning Hub (whilst you are a participant in the Turning Point).,
- 90 days of Inspiration.,
- Private Facebook Group., and
- Support from an ICF Credentialed Coach.