Time to focus on you and your needs and priorities?
Like some support as you step forward, reclaim your courage and let go blockages that are holding you back in a safe and supportive environment?
Have a passion for the truth and are ready to live your dream career and life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, why not join us for Reconnect!
Small Steps is a safe and supportive online learning community for women who are ready to invest time and attention to reconnect with themselves, so they can make empowering choices, focus on what matters most to them and create a whole-hearted life with the support of ongoing personal and professional (un)learning.
How Does Small Steps Work?
Reconnect is outlined on the following page. However as a guide, each month you are a member of Small Steps you have the opportunity to take time out to align with what matters to you, learn to like and trust your self.
The monthly themes starting from March 1, 2019 are -
The first Masterclass will start on Saturday March 2, 2019 @ 11am QLD Time.
Each month you will also receive -
- 1 x 60-Minute Themed Masterclass,
- 1 x 60-Minute Q & A Discussion,
- Daily Energy Tracking Sheet
- Article/s and/or research,
- Access to the Online Learning Hub,
- Secret group, and
- Support from Jane in the online community.
What Are the Benefits of Small Steps?
There are many benefits to joining Reconnect including -
- Personal Growth and (Un)Learning - as you participate and engage in Small Steps on a regular basis, you will discover additional confidence and evolve as a person. Meeting with a group of like-minded people can bring a tremendous amount of personal and professional growth.,
- Practice, Practice, Practice - the key to life is paying attention and being present. Yes, this can be challenging. On the surface, it can appear easier to bolt and run away (don't worry I have done that many, many times), however in the long run it doesn't work. This is why we are going to continually practice coming back to focus on yourself and your needs each week.,
- Focus - no longer will you feel like you are trying to do it all by yourself! In Small Steps, you will be reminded each month to take time to focus on what matters to you. You will find yourself more inspired to take action when you have a support system cheering you on.,
- Energy and Flow - there may be days (or weeks) in your profession or life when you do not have very much energy. However, when you are aligned with your own heart, body and soul and other people something happens and life starts to flow with ease and grace., and
- Encouragement and Support - you will have encouragement from other members. When was the last time someone gave you genuine support and celebrated your successes? In Small Steps, we want to celebrate with you and share your successes, no matter how big or small they may seem!
Who is Small Steps for?
Small Steps is for you if you -
- are ready to break up with disempowering habits and create habits that nourish your energy,
- would like to step forward and stand in your own power (with the support of other wonderful women) and know you cannot do it all on your own,
- want to continue to succeed in a way that is connected to your heart and soul,
- reconnect with your deepest potential and live in a more connected and sustainable way,
- are ready to connect with a group of like-minded women to support you in being the expert of your own journey (yes we want to celebrate YOU and are not intimidated by your gifts and talents)
- build a grounded sense of self-confidence and self-worth and change self-sabotaging patterns
are waking up or have woken up to the truth of yourself as so much more than you thought
want to be held accountable to your dreams and desires and live in harmony with all areas of their life,
- would like access to consistent education and support to stay focused,
- want to belong to a community that is practical and grounded in research and education,
- are ready to keep growing and learning to continue to take your personal and professional life to the next level!
Basically, Small Steps is about you coming home to yourself, showing up for you for at least three hours per month.
What are other People Saying about the Habits for Wellbeing Online Communities?
"Thank you Jane for putting so much effort into helping us help ourselves... sometimes we need a not so gentle nudge and reminder that we are as important as the people we love, care for, worry about and help.. AND if we don't put ourselves into the beginning of the equation in our thoughts and action, things can get really messed up... plus it's exhausting 'being there' for everyone, when we aren't there for ourselves... looking forward to the next chapter of the journey." - GT.
Ready to Join?
Great - it will be wonderful to have you in the community.
You can join for $20 per month, 12 months for $197 (2 months free).
Just click on the buttons below to get started!