Time to focus on you and your needs and priorities?
Like some support as you step forward, reclaim your courage and let go blockages that are holding you back in a safe and supportive environment?
Have a passion for the truth and are ready to live your dream work and life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, why not join us for Wholehearted Academy!
Wholehearted Academy is a safe and supportive online learning community for women who would like consistent access and support to ongoing personal and professional development, so they can find the courage to step forward, embrace their worthiness, release what is no longer serving them and be genuinely happy with the woman/leader they are (i.e. be free to be themselves and be their own best friend).
How Does Wholehearted Academy Work?
Wholehearted Academy is outlined on the following page. However as a guide, each month you are a member of Wholehearted Academy, you have the opportunity to take time out to align with what matters to you, learn to like and trust your self.
The weekly Wholehearted Academy webinar is the focus of the community. Each week, you have the opportunity to participate in a webinar. The webinars include many of the things I have learnt during the past 25 years of befriending the mystery and wonder of life, including -
- Inquiry questions and journalling to help you stay focused and take action on what matters most,
- Mindfulness meditations that allow you to become aware of the monkey mind,
- Activities and exercises to deepen awareness and let-go of any resistance to your hearts desire,
- Simple habit ideas to help support you to deepen your own wisdom and centre within your own being, and
- Stories and poetry to feed your own inner guide and wisdom.
The topics starting from May 1, 2018 are -
The first webinar will start on Wednesday May 2, 2018 @ 8pm QLD Time.
Each month you will also receive -
- Article/s and/or research,
- Access to the Online Learning Hub,
- Secret group, and
- Support from Jane in the online community.
What Are the Benefits of Wholehearted Academy?
There are many benefits to joining Wholehearted Academy, including -
- Personal Growth and (Un)Learning - as you participate and engage in Wholehearted Academy on a regular basis, you will discover additional confidence and evolve as a person. Meeting with a group of like-minded people can bring a tremendous amount of personal and professional growth.,
- Practice, Practice, Practice - the key to life is paying attention and being present. Yes, this can be challenging. On the surface, it can appear easier to bolt and run away (don't worry I have done that many, many times), however in the long run it doesn't work. This is why we are going to continually practice coming back to focus on yourself and your needs each week.,
- Focus - no longer will you feel like you are trying to do it all by yourself! In Wholehearted Academy you will be reminded each week to take time to focus on what matters to you. You will find yourself more inspired to take action when you have a support system cheering you on.,
- Energy and Flow - there may be days (or weeks) in your profession or business when you do not have very much energy. However, when you are aligned with your own heart and soul and other people something happens and life starts to flow with ease and grace, and
- Encouragement and Support - you will have encouragement from other Wholehearted Academy members. When was the last time someone gave you genuine support and celebrated your successes? In Wholehearted Academy, we want to celebrate with you and share your successes, no matter how big or small they may seem!
Who is Wholehearted Academy for?
Wholehearted Academy is for the CEO, the teacher, the assistant teacher, the nurse, the business owner, the real estate agent, the sporting coach, the accountant, the human resources manager, business services manager, the receptionist, the mum, the grandmother, the writer, the printer and anyone else who has a successful career and very real time constraints.
It is for the woman who wants to be more, accomplish more, do more, but most of all be present more. It is also for the woman who wants to do less. The woman who wants to undo what they have done and stop pushing to do and allow more being to unfold.
Wholehearted Academy is for the woman who is ready to start a new project and bring something new in to the world. That project could be a book, a new business, a course or even transitioning in to a new job.
It is for the woman who is ready to stop, rest and begin to listen to their own inner wisdom and truth.
Wholehearted Academy is for the woman who is ready to break-up with draining habits (i.e. "shoulds", "comparisons", "blame") and create greater freedom and sustainable wellbeing.
It is for all of us who are ready to practice being more alive and awake in this world, whilst increasing compassion, connection and courage.
Basically, Wholehearted Academy is about you coming home to yourself, showing up for you for at least one hour per week.
What are other People Saying about the Habits for Wellbeing Online Communities?
"Thank you Jane for putting so much effort into helping us help ourselves... sometimes we need a not so gentle nudge and reminder that we are as important as the people we love, care for, worry about and help.. AND if we don't put ourselves into the beginning of the equation in our thoughts and action, things can get really messed up... plus it's exhausting 'being there' for everyone, when we aren't there for ourselves... looking forward to the next chapter of the journey." - GT.
Ready to Join?
Great - it will be wonderful to have you in the community.
You can join for $40 per month, 6 months for $200 (1 month free) or 12 months for $400 (2 months free).
Just click on the buttons below to get started!