"to be brave enough to do something difficult" ~ Cambridge Dictionary
"an intense feeling of deep affection" ~ Oxford Dictionary
The Skin You're In:
"You, who you are right now - no exceptions" ~ Jane from Habits for Wellbeing
Ready to ditch the diet mentality and discover peace with food and your body?
How often do you think about the food you eat?
Do you tune in to your body before you eat to see what it needs?
Or, are you in the majority and consume food based on habits formed from a combination of learned behaviours and popular culture influencing what, how and when you eat?
Nutrition can be a relatively simple concept - listen to your body and see what it needs. But with so much conflicting guidance and advice circulating online and in the media, sadly, it's a subject that has become convoluted and, for many, quite overwhelming.
With countless contradictory options available for people who know they need to make a change to improve their health and wellbeing, nutrition coaching with a certified nutrition specialist is today becoming more of a necessity than a luxury.
Food acts as fuel for your body's engine. To achieve long-term health and wellness, it's vital to understand and adopt key principles surrounding nutrition and eating mindfully and intuitively, or risk severely damaging your health.
Dare to Love the Skin You're In is an online learning community for professional women who are ready to invest time, apply their knowledge and take action towards creating healthy habits towards their body and food so they can reclaim their own time and energy and start to love the skin their in.
What Will You Learn?
There are many things you can learn within the course, a few of them include -
- The 10 Principles of Intuitive Eating,
- Information and knowledge about each principle and how they relate to each other,
- The research behind why diets don't work in the long-term,
- Tools and strategies to implement intuitive eating in to your life today,
- Why self-compassion is so important in transforming your relationship with food and your body,
- How to stop punishing your body and start listening and nourishing it,
- What emotional eating is and how to honour it,
- Ways to comfort, nurture and nourish your body without using food,
- The importance of enjoying and eating for pleasure and satisfaction.
If you would like more detail on the course, you can sign-in to the free trial.
There are many inclusions in Dare to Love the Skin You're In and they are all outlined in the free trial (just sign-in to see them).
Some of the inclusions are -
If you would like to see a list of the full inclusions, please log-in to the free trial.
Who is Dare to Love the Skin You're In for?
Dare to Love the Skin You're In is for you, if you -
- know it is time to make peace with food and your body,
- are ready to give yourself permission to look after you,
- know it is time to stop and focus on your needs and self-care,
- want to have more time for yourself (without the guilt),
- know it is time to move outside your comfort zone (not the stress zone) and move towards what you want in life,
- are ready to apply the knowledge you know boundaries by living it,
- would like to increase your self-awareness and self-knowledge,
- build a grounded sense of self-confidence and self-worth, and
- want to keep growing and learning so you can lead a harmonious and whole-hearted life.
How Does Dare to Love the Skin You're In work?
Dare to Love the Skin You're In is all about you developing self-awareness, self-compassion and self-knowledge about food and your body. It is divided in to two parts - firstly the coaching and secondly the 12 course modules.
To start with you will have a 90-Minute Discovery Coaching session with Jane and then at some stage throughout the 10 weeks, you can choose when to have the other 2 x 45-minute coaching sessions.
You have access to the first two modules as soon as you purchase the package -
- Intuitive Eating 101, and
- Introduction to Self-Compassion.
The complete 12 modules are outlined below -If you would like more detail on the course, you can sign-in to the free trial.
You have access to the content in the learning portal for 185 days.
Why I Created Dare to Love the Skin You're In...
Hi - I am Jane - thanks for dropping by. I created the "Dare to Love the Skin You're In" package after going on my own mindful and intuitive eating adventure and then completing my training in these fields.
The process has been specifically designed for women to feel empowered as they tun back in to their own bodies, so they can increase their clarity, knowledge and understanding of their own body, eating patterns and behaviours as everyBODY knows what is best for them (they just need a little reminding about how to listen to their body and trust themselves).
What Are Other Women Saying?
This is the first time we have completed Dare to Love the Skin You're In, however following is some other feedback from other online courses -
"Thank you Jane for putting so much effort into helping us help ourselves... sometimes we need a not so gentle nudge and reminder that we are as important as the people we love, care for, worry about and help.. AND if we don't put ourselves into the beginning of the equation in our thoughts and action, things can get really messed up... plus it's exhausting 'being there' for everyone, when we aren't there for ourselves... looking forward to the next chapter of the journey." - GT.
"Just a lil thank you for your guidance over the past month. Dare to Love (yourself) has definitely increased my self-awareness in more areas than just self-care. So thank you for giving such an enormous amount of time to us." ~ EW.
Ready to Join?
Dare to Love the Skin You're In is just $500 to join or you can access it with a friend and it is 2 people for $950 (AUD).
If you would like to know more about the inclusions, just access the free trial below.
Click below to join!