Can You Relate?
In the midst of all of the external chaos and pressures - the striving to do your best, the control, wearing masks of perfectionism and pleasing others - you have forgotten you are worthy!
You have forgotten you are Whole. Enough. Resilient. Loveable. Brave. Capable. Creative. Courageous.
However, even in the midst of this messiness, struggle and confusion - you and your presence are a gift!
On this adventure you will discover a clearer sense of who you truly are, a deeper appreciation of your own worthiness, greater joy and a grounded sense of self-confidence and self-compassion.
No more settling. No more hiding to please others. No more casting aside your emotions or femininity in order to succeed. No more playing small or forgetting about your own needs.
You will be able to be more of your true self. You will reconnect with your real needs, stand up for yourself with confidence and grace, handle challenging conversations and discover your boundaries and inner guidance.
Join us on this adventure and discover what it truly means to whole heartedly connect to you!
Over the next year, let's reconnect to and take ownership of your...
Whole-Hearted Connection is a 12-month adventure to support women reconnect to their wholeness and become the Sovereign of their own life. It is a safe and supportive online professional learning community for women who would like support to focus on their life and take time out for themselves each day, so they can find the courage to step forward, release what is no longer serving them and BE the leader of their own life.
How Does Whole-Hearted Connection Circle Work?
Each month Whole-Hearted Connection has a different focus area. The focus areas are outlined below and have been designed for you to reconnect to your wholeness and be the Sovereign of your own life. You will be given the opportunity to take time out to align with what matters to you, learn to like and trust your self. Each day of each month, you will also be reminded to focus on your intentions through the Whole-Hearted Connection Daily Journal. You can read more here.
The monthly themes for 2020 are -
As a member of Whole-Hearted Connection you will receive -
What Are the Benefits of Whole-Hearted Connection?
There are many benefits to joining Whole-Hearted Connection including -
- Personal Growth and (Un)Learning - as you participate and engage in Whole-Hearted Connection on a regular basis, you will discover additional confidence and evolve as a person. Meeting with a group of like-minded people can bring a tremendous amount of personal and professional growth.,
- Practise, Practise, Practise - the key to life is paying attention and being present. Yes, this can be challenging. On the surface, it can appear easier to bolt and run away (don't worry I have done that many, many times), however in the long run it doesn't work. This is why we are going to continually practice coming back to focus on yourself and your needs each week.,
- Focus - no longer will you feel like you are trying to do it all by yourself! In Whole-Hearted Connection, you will be reminded each month to take time to focus on what matters to you. You will find yourself more inspired to take action when you have a support system cheering you on.,
- Energy and Flow - there may be days (or weeks) in your profession or life when you do not have very much energy. However, when you are aligned with your own heart, body and soul and other people something happens and life starts to flow with ease and grace., and
- Encouragement and Support - you will have encouragement from other members. When was the last time someone gave you genuine support and celebrated your successes? In Whole-Hearted Connection, we want to celebrate with you and share your successes, no matter how big or small they may seem!
Who is Whole-Hearted Connection for?
Whole-Hearted Connection is for Women who -
- are ready to break up with disempowering habits and create habits that nourish your energy,
- would like to step forward and stand in your own power (with the support of other wonderful women) and know you cannot do it all on your own,
- want to continue to succeed in a way that is connected to your heart and soul,
- reconnect with your deepest potential and live in a more connected and sustainable way,
- are ready to connect with a group of like-minded women to support you in being the expert of your own journey (yes we want to celebrate YOU and are not intimidated by your gifts and talents)
- build a grounded sense of self-confidence and self-worth and change self-sabotaging patterns
are waking up or have woken up to the truth of yourself as so much more than you thought
want to be held accountable to your dreams and desires and live in harmony with all areas of their life,
- would like access to consistent education and support to stay focused,
- want to belong to a community that is practical and grounded in research and education,
- are ready to keep growing and learning to continue to take your personal and professional life to the next level!
Basically, Whole-Hearted Connection is about you coming home to yourself, showing up for yourself over the next year.
What are other People Saying about the Habits for Wellbeing Online Communities?
"Thank you Jane for putting so much effort into helping us help ourselves... sometimes we need a not so gentle nudge and reminder that we are as important as the people we love, care for, worry about and help.. AND if we don't put ourselves into the beginning of the equation in our thoughts and action, things can get really messed up... plus it's exhausting 'being there' for everyone, when we aren't there for ourselves... looking forward to the next chapter of the journey." - GT.
Ready to Join?
Great - it will be wonderful to have you in the community.
There are 2 ways you can join - one includes coaching and the learning hub ($3000 for 12 months) and the other includes access to the learning portal with all of the worksheets, lessons, tools etc. ($997 no coaching).
You can join for $3000 for 12 months (includes the coaching).
Just click on the buttons below to get started!