Finding it hard to manage stress in your business, career or life?
Ready to start untangling comparison, fear and other draining habits?
Sick of doing things on your own?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, why not join us for the Distance Learning 8-Week MBSR Course!
The MBSR Course is an innovative eight-week course which supports people to cultivate mental, physical and emotional resilience and well-being.
The 8-week MBSR Course uses mindfulness practice as the core to teach people how to take better care of themselves and live healthier, more adaptive lives. It has been forged from the integration of transformative Eastern mindfulness practices with contemporary Western scientific understandings of human functioning. This fusion has produced a tailored and verifiable method for treating a wide range of difficulties and enhancing performance and engagement in life and work.
How Does the Distance Learning 8-Week MBSR Course Work?
The Distance Learning 8-Week MBSR Course is outlined on the following page. However as a guide, each week for 8 weeks there will be a 90-minute webinar.
The weekly webinar will have a different theme each week as outline below.
Over the 8 weeks you will also receive -
- Article/s and/or research,
- Access to the Online Learning Hub,
- Worksheets and Activities,
- Secret group, and
- Support from Jane in the online community.
What Are the Benefits of the 8-Week MBSR Course?
There are many benefits to joining the 8-Week MBSR Course vis Distance Learning, including -
- Personal Growth and (Un)Learning - as you participate and engage in the MBSR Course on a regular basis, you will discover additional confidence and evolve as a person. Meeting with a group of like-minded people can bring a tremendous amount of personal and professional growth.,
- Practice, Practice, Practice - the key to life is paying attention and being present. Yes, this can be challenging. On the surface, it can appear easier to bolt and run away (don't worry I have done that many, many times), however in the long run it doesn't work. This is why we are going to continually practice coming back to focus on yourself and your needs each week.,
- Focus - no longer will you feel like you are trying to do it all by yourself! In the 8-week MBSR Course you will be reminded each week to take time to focus on what matters to you. You will find yourself more inspired to take action when you have a support system cheering you on.,
- Energy and Flow - there may be days (or weeks) in your profession or business when you do not have very much energy. However, when you are aligned with your own heart and soul and other people something happens and life starts to flow with ease and grace, and
- Encouragement and Support - you will have encouragement from other 8-Week MBSR Course participants. When was the last time someone gave you genuine support and celebrated your successes? In 8-Week MBSR Course, we want to share your experiences and learn with you!
Who is the 8-Week MBSR Course for?
Mindfulness training is useful for a broad range of people with diverse backgrounds, ages, interests and levels of well-being. People self-refer or sometimes are referred by their doctors or psychologists because of physical and emotional stressors in their lives. Many enrol because, although they are feeling well physically, they say the pace of their lives is "out of control" or they're "just not feeling quite right" and want more ease and peace.
Mindfulness training can enhance learning, concentration, creativity, personal resilience and professional effectiveness.
For people with job, relationship and family pressures, it can help with all kinds of day-to-day stress symptoms including headaches, irritability, high-blood pressure, fatigue and sleep disturbances.
It can reduce suffering even for those with serious conditions including mild depression, anxiety and panic disorders, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, respiratory disease and chronic pain.
What are other People Saying about the 8-Week MBSR Course?
"I really enjoyed the 8 week (MBSR) course and would do it again/recommend it to anyone interested in learning about mindfulness. Although my meditation practice went through ups and downs (and I'm still struggling to drop my expectations about where I 'should'/want to be in my practice), the discoveries I made about myself were really eye opening. I feel I have a greater awareness of my patterns and through mindfulness in my daily life I am able to notice them from a distance and make better choices.
The most valuable thing I took away from the course is self compassion, which I got through your (Jane) gentle teaching style and embodiment of acceptance. Thank you for being a consistent role model of these qualities and helping me on my journey of self discovery!!
With kindness and gratitude,
Ready to Join?
Great - just click on the pay now button and pay the $500 (AUD) for the course.
Tit will be wonderful to have you join us for the 8 weeks.
Just click on the buttons below to get started!