Feeling like you put every one else's needs before your own?
Maybe you have been burning the candle at both ends and know it is time to take some YOU time, so you can focus on your own self-care?
Trying so hard to be the best you can be, but are feeling tired and run-down?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are invited to join the Nourishing You: Toolkit for Self-Care!
The Nourishing You: Toolkit for Self-Care is for professionals who are ready to start focusing on their self-care and essential needs so they can have the energy to live the career and life they love.
What Will You Learn?
Specifically you will learn to -
- Take time out to reflect and focus on your own self-care.
- Create your self-care vision and identify what self-care is for you (yes it is different for each of us).
- Establish sustainable habits and routines for your self-care.
- Discover your strengths (yes you have them!).
- Focus on prioritising and identifying a range of strategies for your self-care.
- Develop your self-care imprint.
- Discover any stumbling blocks, including becoming aware of your inner critic.
- Join a group of like-minded women learning to nurture their essential needs.
Who is Nourishing You: Toolkit for Self-Care for?
The Nourishing You: Toolkit for Self-Care is for you, if you -
- know it is time to stop and focus on your needs and self-care,
- want to have more time for yourself (without the guilt),
- would like to increase your self-awareness and self-knowledge,
- build a grounded sense of self-confidence and self-worth,
- want to keep growing and learning so you can lead a harmonious life,
- are ready to connect with a group of like-minded women to support you in being the expert of your own journey!
What Are Other Women Saying?
"Thank you Jane for putting so much effort into helping us help ourselves... sometimes we need a not so gentle nudge and reminder that we are as important as the people we love, care for, worry about and help.. AND if we don't put ourselves into the beginning of the equation in our thoughts and action, things can get really messed up... plus it's exhausting 'being there' for everyone, when we aren't there for ourselves... looking forward to the next chapter of the journey." - GT.
"Just a lil thank you for your guidance over the past month. Dare to Love (yourself) has definitely increased my self-awareness in more areas than just self-care. So thank you for giving such an enormous amount of time to us." ~ EW.