Time to focus on you and your needs and priorities over the next 12 months?
Like some support as you step forward, reclaim your courage and let go blockages that are holding you back in a safe and supportive environment?
Have a passion for the truth and are ready to live your dream work and life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, why not join us at Whole-Heartedly YOU?
Whole-Heartedly YOU is an online (un)learning haven for womxn who are ready to invest time and attention to reconnect with their courage, flow and inner wisdom over the next 12 months, so they can make conscious and empowering choices and lead a Whole-Hearted life through self-awareness, self-care, personal accountability and aligned action.
How Does Whole-Heartedly YOU Work?
WHole-Heartedly YOU is outlined on the following page. However as a guide, as a member of Whole-Heartedly YOU, you have the opportunity to take time out to align with what matters to you, learn to like and trust your self.
What Are the Benefits of Whole-Heartedly YOU?
There are many benefits to joining Whole-Heartedly YOU, including -
- Personal Growth and (Un)Learning - as you participate and engage in Whole-Heartedly YOU on a regular basis, you will discover additional confidence and evolve as a person. Meeting with a group of like-minded people can bring a tremendous amount of personal and professional growth.,
- Practice, Practice, Practice - the key to life is paying attention and being present. Yes, this can be challenging. On the surface, it can appear easier to bolt and run away (don't worry I have done that many, many times), however in the long run it doesn't work. This is why we are going to continually practice coming back to focus on yourself and your needs each week.,
- Focus - no longer will you feel like you are trying to do it all by yourself! In Whole-Heartedly YOU, you will be reminded to take time to focus on what matters to you. You will find yourself more inspired to take action when you have a support system cheering you on.,
- Energy and Flow - there may be days (or weeks) in your profession or business when you do not have very much energy. However, when you are aligned with your own heart and soul and other people something happens and life starts to flow with ease and grace, and
- Encouragement and Support - you will have encouragement from other Whole-Heartedly YOU members. When was the last time someone gave you genuine support and celebrated your successes? In Whole-Heartedly YOU, we want to celebrate with you and share your successes, no matter how big or small they may seem!
Who is Whole-Heartedly YOU for?
Whole-Heartedly YOU is for the CEO, the teacher, the assistant teacher, the nurse, the business owner, the real estate agent, the sporting coach, the human resources manager, business services manager, the receptionist, the mum, the grandmother, the writer, the printer and anyone else who has a successful career and very real time constraints.
It is for the woman who wants to be more, but most of all be present more. It is for the woman who wants to do less. The woman who wants to undo what they have done and stop pushing to do and allow more being to unfold.
Whole-Heartedly YOU is for the woman who is ready to start a new project and bring something new in to the world. That project could be a book, a new business, a course or even transitioning in to a new job.
It is for the woman who is ready to stop, rest and begin to listen to their own inner wisdom and truth.
Whole-Heartedly YOU is for the woman who is ready to break-up with draining habits (i.e. "shoulds", "comparisons", "blame") and create greater freedom and sustainable wellbeing.
It is for all of us who are ready to practice being more alive and awake in this world, whilst increasing compassion, connection and courage.
Basically, Whole-Heartedly YOU is about you coming home to yourself and focusing on you each day over the next year.
What are other People Saying?
"Thank you Jane for putting so much effort into helping us help ourselves... sometimes we need a not so gentle nudge and reminder that we are as important as the people we love, care for, worry about and help.. AND if we don't put ourselves into the beginning of the equation in our thoughts and action, things can get really messed up... plus it's exhausting 'being there' for everyone, when we aren't there for ourselves... looking forward to the next chapter of the journey." - GT.
Ready to Join?
Great - it will be wonderful to have you in the community. We officially commence on January 25, 2020, however you can join before and start some of the worksheets.
You can join for $365 for 12 months (yes $1 per day) or 2 people for $550.
Just click on the buttons below to get started!